The Garden state’s 794,000 sportsmen spend over $1.26 billion annually, supporting 16,905 jobs in the state. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in New Jersey are three members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, as well as the New Jersey Legislative Angling and Hunting Conservation Caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in New Jersey please contact Mid-Atlantic States Coordinator Alana Barricks.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
New Jersey Members — Your representatives in Congress.
New Jersey Angling and Hunting Conservation Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
New Jersey A 4739Mar 23
Requires electronic reporting of handgun ammunition sales.
New Jersey A 4736Mar 23
Requires photo identification for handgun ammunition purchases.
- New Jersey S 3055Mar 9
- New Jersey S 3054Mar 9
- New Jersey S 3047Mar 2
- New Jersey S 3019Mar 2
- New Jersey A 4594Feb 22
- New Jersey SR 103Feb 2
- New Jersey A 784Jan 26 View more legislative alerts »
- New Jersey: Sportsmen’s Caucus Hosts Policy ForumMar 9
- New Jersey: Will Scientific Management or Emotion Rule the Day?Oct 20
- New Jersey: Judge Strikes down Trophy Importation BanSep 8 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
Who do you think should have management authority over coastal fisheries out to 200-nautical miles?Vote Here
- The federal government (17.14%)
- The states that comprise the coastal areas that make up specific fisheries should co-manage the resource (60.00%)
- Maintain status quo of mixed state and federal management, depending on distance from shore (22.86%)