At the Congressional Sportsmen's Foundation, we believe regular interaction with pro-sportsmen elected leaders is a key component of protecting and advancing hunting, angling, recreational shooting and trapping opportunities. To accomplish this, CSF works with members of the Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus (CSC), the Governors Sportsmen's Caucus (GSC) and the National Assembly of Sportsmen's Caucuses (NASC).
In doing so, CSF’s goal is to help educate elected officials on sportsmen's issues, thus ensuring sportsmen and women have their voices heard throughout the halls of government. CSF accomplishes this in many ways; for example, CSF’s outdoor and legislative issue-related events expose federal and state policy-makers to hunting, angling, recreational shooting and trapping, as well as the issues that impact those activities.
For information about federal events, please contact PJ Carleton at (202) 543-6850 ex. 22 or email@example.com.
For information on state and regional events, contact Jennifer Mecchella at (321) 759-7523 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule of Events
Your opinion counts
Without researching further, please rate your level of knowledge on the American System of Conservation Funding. (Learn more after answering the poll)Vote Here
- I fully understand the intricacies of the funding and apportionment mechanisms (36.36%)
- I understand the interplay between license fees and the Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Program (36.36%)
- I have a basic knowledge of which items are taxed through the Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Program (9.09%)
- I understand that sportsmen and women provide funds for state fish & wildlife agencies (13.64%)
- What is the American System of Conservation Funding? (4.55%)