Date: Oct 11
Time: All Day Event
Address: , Lexington, NC 27295 View in Google Maps
This annual event is hosted by the Congressional Sportsmen's Foundation and Honorary Board of Directors member Richard Childress at Childress Vineyards in North Carolina. This event brings together the sportsmen's community, NASCAR representatives, and federal and state legislators to discuss sportsmen's priorities in the southeastern region.
For more information, please contact PJ Carleton, Senior Director of Events and Donor Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 543-6850 x22.
Share this page
Your opinion counts
For the 80th Anniversary of the American System of Conservation Funding, in which way are you willing to increase your contribution to the future of America’s fish and wildlife conservation?Vote Here
- Supporting increased federal or state excise taxes on sporting goods (27.27%)
- Supporting increases in the costs of hunting and fishing licenses (16.88%)
- Purchasing additional shooting, hunting, or fishing equipment (11.69%)
- Purchasing conservation oriented license plates (5.19%)
- Purchasing either species-specific or general habitat stamps (9.09%)
- Introducing additional participants to recreational shooting, hunting, and/or fishing (29.87%)