Date: Feb 25
Time: 5:30pm to 7:30pm
Address: , Washington, DC 20005 View in Google Maps
CSF is hosting the annual Governors Sportsmen's Caucus (GSC) Winter Reception in coordination with the National Governors Association meeting in Washington, DC. This event gathers several GSC members, their staff, and CSF partners and supporters to discuss and collaborate on sportsmen's conservation policy priorities across the country.
This year's theme is celebrating the Pittman-Robertson Act, which is a critical component of the American System of Conservation Funding.
For more information, please contact PJ Carleton, Senior Director of Events and Donor Relations, at email@example.com or 202-543-6850 x22.
Share this page
Your opinion counts
For the 80th Anniversary of the American System of Conservation Funding, in which way are you willing to increase your contribution to the future of America’s fish and wildlife conservation?Vote Here
- Supporting increased federal or state excise taxes on sporting goods (27.27%)
- Supporting increases in the costs of hunting and fishing licenses (16.88%)
- Purchasing additional shooting, hunting, or fishing equipment (11.69%)
- Purchasing conservation oriented license plates (5.19%)
- Purchasing either species-specific or general habitat stamps (9.09%)
- Introducing additional participants to recreational shooting, hunting, and/or fishing (29.87%)