Date: Feb 25
Time: 5:30pm to 7:30pm
Address: , Washington, DC 20005 View in Google Maps
CSF is hosting the annual Governors Sportsmen's Caucus (GSC) Winter Reception in coordination with the National Governors Association meeting in Washington, DC. This event gathers several GSC members, their staff, and CSF partners and supporters to discuss and collaborate on sportsmen's conservation policy priorities across the country.
This year's theme is celebrating the Pittman-Robertson Act, which is a critical component of the American System of Conservation Funding.
For more information, please contact PJ Carleton, Senior Director of Events and Donor Relations, at email@example.com or 202-543-6850 x22.
Share this page
Your opinion counts
What do you support as a means to either complement or enhance the funding state fish and wildlife agencies receive through the American System of Conservation Funding? (To learn more about the options below, visit CSF's issue briefs)Vote Here
- Increase the price of hunting and fishing licenses, tags, permits or stamps (9.21%)
- Create new species-specific stamps (e.g. trout stamp) (3.95%)
- Implement a conservation stamp for non-consumptive users (e.g. hikers, bikers, birdwatchers, etc.) that use state-owned lands (31.58%)
- Adopt a Conservation Sales Tax at the state level on all taxable goods, with the funds allocated for conservation projects (15.79%)
- Adopt a Dedicated Sales Tax on Outdoor Goods (a state-level tax on outdoor goods similar to the Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Programs) (21.05%)
- The creation of non-profit organization dedicated to raising funds for state wildlife agencies (18.42%)