Date: Feb 25
Time: 5:30pm to 7:30pm
Address: , Washington, DC 20005 View in Google Maps
CSF is hosting the annual Governors Sportsmen's Caucus (GSC) Winter Reception in coordination with the National Governors Association meeting in Washington, DC. This event gathers several GSC members, their staff, and CSF partners and supporters to discuss and collaborate on sportsmen's conservation policy priorities across the country.
This year's theme is celebrating the Pittman-Robertson Act, which is a critical component of the American System of Conservation Funding.
For more information, please contact PJ Carleton, Senior Director of Events and Donor Relations, at email@example.com or 202-543-6850 x22.
Share this page
Your opinion counts
Which of the following options represents the biggest obstacle to your participation in more fishing activities?Vote Here
- Lack of access (19.51%)
- Expenses (equipment and licenses/stamps/fees) (15.45%)
- Burdensome or confusing regulations (12.20%)
- Overcrowded fishing locations (5.69%)
- Poor fishing experience due to low fish populations or small fish (17.07%)
- Conflicts with other users (e.g. boaters) (2.44%)
- Lack of time (27.64%)