On January 24, the Maryland Legislative Sportsmen’s Foundation, in partnership with the Maryland Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus, hosted the first Caucus event of the year with a Welcome Luncheon in Annapolis, MD. Over 50 sportsmen-legislators attended the event and were joined by leaders of the Maryland sporting community, including leaders of various sportsmen-based conservation organizations and DNR staff. All who attended had the opportunity to discuss critical sportsmen’s issues and network with other pro-sportsmen attendees.
For more information on the Maryland Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus or the Foundation, please refer to www.sportsmenslink.org or contact CSF’s Northeastern States Manager, Brent Miller at Brent@sportsmenslink.org.
Share this page
Your opinion counts
Without researching further, please rate your level of knowledge on the American System of Conservation Funding. (Learn more after answering the poll)Vote Here
- I fully understand the intricacies of the funding and apportionment mechanisms (25.76%)
- I understand the interplay between license fees and the Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Program (30.30%)
- I have a basic knowledge of which items are taxed through the Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Program (24.24%)
- I understand that sportsmen and women provide funds for state fish & wildlife agencies (10.61%)
- What is the American System of Conservation Funding? (9.09%)