On January 24, the Maryland Legislative Sportsmen’s Foundation, in partnership with the Maryland Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus, hosted the first Caucus event of the year with a Welcome Luncheon in Annapolis, MD. Over 50 sportsmen-legislators attended the event and were joined by leaders of the Maryland sporting community, including leaders of various sportsmen-based conservation organizations and DNR staff. All who attended had the opportunity to discuss critical sportsmen’s issues and network with other pro-sportsmen attendees.
For more information on the Maryland Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus or the Foundation, please refer to www.sportsmenslink.org or contact CSF’s Northeastern States Manager, Brent Miller at Brent@sportsmenslink.org.
Share this page
Your opinion counts
For the 80th Anniversary of the American System of Conservation Funding, in which way are you willing to increase your contribution to the future of America’s fish and wildlife conservation?Vote Here
- Supporting increased federal or state excise taxes on sporting goods (30.77%)
- Supporting increases in the costs of hunting and fishing licenses (7.69%)
- Purchasing additional shooting, hunting, or fishing equipment (23.08%)
- Purchasing conservation oriented license plates (7.69%)
- Purchasing either species-specific or general habitat stamps (0.00%)
- Introducing additional participants to recreational shooting, hunting, and/or fishing (30.77%)