On January 24, the Maryland Legislative Sportsmen’s Foundation, in partnership with the Maryland Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus, hosted the first Caucus event of the year with a Welcome Luncheon in Annapolis, MD. Over 50 sportsmen-legislators attended the event and were joined by leaders of the Maryland sporting community, including leaders of various sportsmen-based conservation organizations and DNR staff. All who attended had the opportunity to discuss critical sportsmen’s issues and network with other pro-sportsmen attendees.
For more information on the Maryland Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus or the Foundation, please refer to www.sportsmenslink.org or contact CSF’s Northeastern States Manager, Brent Miller at Brent@sportsmenslink.org.
Share this page
Your opinion counts
Which of the following options represents the biggest obstacle to your participation in more fishing activities?Vote Here
- Lack of access (19.51%)
- Expenses (equipment and licenses/stamps/fees) (15.45%)
- Burdensome or confusing regulations (12.20%)
- Overcrowded fishing locations (5.69%)
- Poor fishing experience due to low fish populations or small fish (17.07%)
- Conflicts with other users (e.g. boaters) (2.44%)
- Lack of time (27.64%)