On Wednesday, July 16, the Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation (CSF) will host a Breakfast Briefing on Capitol Hill focusing on the Wildfire Disaster Funding Act (WDFA). Recently introduced in both the House (H.R. 3992) and the Senate (S. 1875), WDFA is supported by the many Americans who hunt and fish on federal public lands, particularly on national forests and Bureau of Land Management lands, as a necessary bill to ensure funding for wildfire suppression without taking from non-fire programs.
If you have any questions or would like to join us, contact PJ Carleton at (202) 543-6850 ex. 22 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share this page
Your opinion counts
Which of the following options represents the biggest obstacle to your participation in more fishing activities?Vote Here
- Lack of access (19.51%)
- Expenses (equipment and licenses/stamps/fees) (15.45%)
- Burdensome or confusing regulations (12.20%)
- Overcrowded fishing locations (5.69%)
- Poor fishing experience due to low fish populations or small fish (17.07%)
- Conflicts with other users (e.g. boaters) (2.44%)
- Lack of time (27.64%)