On Wednesday, July 16, the Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation (CSF) will host a Breakfast Briefing on Capitol Hill focusing on the Wildfire Disaster Funding Act (WDFA). Recently introduced in both the House (H.R. 3992) and the Senate (S. 1875), WDFA is supported by the many Americans who hunt and fish on federal public lands, particularly on national forests and Bureau of Land Management lands, as a necessary bill to ensure funding for wildfire suppression without taking from non-fire programs.
If you have any questions or would like to join us, contact PJ Carleton at (202) 543-6850 ex. 22 or email@example.com.
Share this page
Your opinion counts
For the 80th Anniversary of the American System of Conservation Funding, in which way are you willing to increase your contribution to the future of America’s fish and wildlife conservation?Vote Here
- Supporting increased federal or state excise taxes on sporting goods (30.77%)
- Supporting increases in the costs of hunting and fishing licenses (7.69%)
- Purchasing additional shooting, hunting, or fishing equipment (23.08%)
- Purchasing conservation oriented license plates (7.69%)
- Purchasing either species-specific or general habitat stamps (0.00%)
- Introducing additional participants to recreational shooting, hunting, and/or fishing (30.77%)