On Wednesday, July 16, the Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation (CSF) will host a Breakfast Briefing on Capitol Hill focusing on the Wildfire Disaster Funding Act (WDFA). Recently introduced in both the House (H.R. 3992) and the Senate (S. 1875), WDFA is supported by the many Americans who hunt and fish on federal public lands, particularly on national forests and Bureau of Land Management lands, as a necessary bill to ensure funding for wildfire suppression without taking from non-fire programs.
If you have any questions or would like to join us, contact PJ Carleton at (202) 543-6850 ex. 22 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share this page
Your opinion counts
Without researching further, please rate your level of knowledge on the American System of Conservation Funding. (Learn more after answering the poll)Vote Here
- I fully understand the intricacies of the funding and apportionment mechanisms (24.64%)
- I understand the interplay between license fees and the Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Program (28.99%)
- I have a basic knowledge of which items are taxed through the Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Program (24.64%)
- I understand that sportsmen and women provide funds for state fish & wildlife agencies (13.04%)
- What is the American System of Conservation Funding? (8.70%)