Combined Federal Campaign - (CFC) #92624
The Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation (CSF) is eligible to receive donations from government employees through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) Charity List. CSF is committed to promoting, protecting and advancing the rights of hunters, recreational shooters and anglers, and trappers in the halls of government, but without the help of our generous donors, CSF staff could not effectively carry out that mission. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit, CSF depends on donations in order to be effective and efficient in carrying out its mission on behalf of America’s sportsmen and women. If you or friends or family contribute to the CFC, please consider donating to CSF.
You may make a donation to CSF by selecting code 92624 on the CFC list.
Share this page
Your opinion counts
For the 80th Anniversary of the American System of Conservation Funding, in which way are you willing to increase your contribution to the future of America’s fish and wildlife conservation?Vote Here
- Supporting increased federal or state excise taxes on sporting goods (26.19%)
- Supporting increases in the costs of hunting and fishing licenses (14.29%)
- Purchasing additional shooting, hunting, or fishing equipment (11.90%)
- Purchasing conservation oriented license plates (7.14%)
- Purchasing either species-specific or general habitat stamps (7.14%)
- Introducing additional participants to recreational shooting, hunting, and/or fishing (33.33%)