Combined Federal Campaign - (CFC) #92624
The Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation (CSF) is eligible to receive donations from government employees through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) Charity List. CSF is committed to promoting, protecting and advancing the rights of hunters, recreational shooters and anglers, and trappers in the halls of government, but without the help of our generous donors, CSF staff could not effectively carry out that mission. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit, CSF depends on donations in order to be effective and efficient in carrying out its mission on behalf of America’s sportsmen and women. If you or friends or family contribute to the CFC, please consider donating to CSF.
You may make a donation to CSF by selecting code 92624 on the CFC list.
Share this page
Your opinion counts
From the sportsmen's perspective, what is the biggest threat to federal public lands?Vote Here
- User conflicts with non-consumptive users (8.08%)
- Inadequate funding (whether due to budget, fire-borrowing, or other reasons) for improving wildlife populations and habitat (10.10%)
- Poor habitat and land management (13.13%)
- Access restrictions to hunting, fishing, or recreational shooting (15.15%)
- Privatization or transfer of federal public lands (53.54%)