Combined Federal Campaign - (CFC) #92624
The Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation (CSF) is eligible to receive donations from government employees through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) Charity List. CSF is committed to promoting, protecting and advancing the rights of hunters, recreational shooters and anglers, and trappers in the halls of government, but without the help of our generous donors, CSF staff could not effectively carry out that mission. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit, CSF depends on donations in order to be effective and efficient in carrying out its mission on behalf of America’s sportsmen and women. If you or friends or family contribute to the CFC, please consider donating to CSF.
You may make a donation to CSF by selecting code 92624 on the CFC list.
Share this page
Your opinion counts
Which of the following options represents the biggest obstacle to your participation in more fishing activities?Vote Here
- Lack of access (18.64%)
- Expenses (equipment and licenses/stamps/fees) (16.95%)
- Burdensome or confusing regulations (10.17%)
- Overcrowded fishing locations (5.08%)
- Poor fishing experience due to low fish populations or small fish (18.64%)
- Conflicts with other users (e.g. boaters) (3.39%)
- Lack of time (27.12%)