Combined Federal Campaign - (CFC) #92624
The Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation (CSF) is eligible to receive donations from government employees through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) Charity List. CSF is committed to promoting, protecting and advancing the rights of hunters, recreational shooters and anglers, and trappers in the halls of government, but without the help of our generous donors, CSF staff could not effectively carry out that mission. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit, CSF depends on donations in order to be effective and efficient in carrying out its mission on behalf of America’s sportsmen and women. If you or friends or family contribute to the CFC, please consider donating to CSF.
You may make a donation to CSF by selecting code 92624 on the CFC list.
Share this page
Your opinion counts
Without researching further, please rate your level of knowledge on the American System of Conservation Funding. (Learn more after answering the poll)Vote Here
- I fully understand the intricacies of the funding and apportionment mechanisms (21.36%)
- I understand the interplay between license fees and the Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Program (29.13%)
- I have a basic knowledge of which items are taxed through the Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Program (23.30%)
- I understand that sportsmen and women provide funds for state fish & wildlife agencies (15.53%)
- What is the American System of Conservation Funding? (10.68%)