The Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation (CSF) is eligible to receive donations from government employees through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) Charity List. CSF is committed to promoting, protecting and advancing the interest of hunters, recreational shooters and anglers, and trappers in the halls of government, but without the help of our generous donors, CSF staff could not effectively carry out that mission. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit, CSF depends on donations in order to be effective and efficient in carrying out its mission on behalf of America’s sportsmen and women. If you have friends or family who contribute to the CFC, please urge them to consider donating to CSF.
You may make a donation to CSF by selecting code 92624 on the CFC list.
Share this page
Your opinion counts
What do you support as a means to either complement or enhance the funding state fish and wildlife agencies receive through the American System of Conservation Funding? (To learn more about the options below, visit CSF's issue briefs)Vote Here
- Increase the price of hunting and fishing licenses, tags, permits or stamps (3.85%)
- Create new species-specific stamps (e.g. trout stamp) (7.69%)
- Implement a conservation stamp for non-consumptive users (e.g. hikers, bikers, birdwatchers, etc.) that use state-owned lands (34.62%)
- Adopt a Conservation Sales Tax at the state level on all taxable goods, with the funds allocated for conservation projects (11.54%)
- Adopt a Dedicated Sales Tax on Outdoor Goods (a state-level tax on outdoor goods similar to the Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Programs) (19.23%)
- The creation of non-profit organization dedicated to raising funds for state wildlife agencies (23.08%)