The Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation (CSF) is pleased to announce the promotion of Brent Miller to the position of Northeastern States Director. Miller, who initially joined CSF in August of 2010, most recently served as the Northeastern States Manager since June of 2011.
“We appreciate the years of service to CSF and are proud to promote Brent to Director,” said CSF President, Jeff Crane, in making the announcement.
Over the course of his tenure as the Northeastern States Manager, Miller was instrumental in establishing the Maine Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus, the New York Sportsmen’s Advisory Council, and in reorganizing and strengthening several additional state legislative sportsmen’s caucuses in the northeast region. As the Northeastern States Director, Miller will continue to support the members of the National Assembly of Sportsmen’s Caucuses and the Governors Sportsmen’s Caucus in the northeast to ensure that the interests of the region’s sportsmen and women are prioritized in the policy process.
“As a native New Yorker and avid sportsman myself, I am honored to work with the passionate group of professionals here at CSF to advance and protect hunting, angling, recreational shooting and trapping in the Northeast” said Miller. “I look forward to collaborating with the pro-sportsmen elected officials and many conservation partners in the northeast to ensure continued growth and success in the years ahead.”
Share this page
Your opinion counts
Without researching further, please rate your level of knowledge on the American System of Conservation Funding. (Learn more after answering the poll)Vote Here
- I fully understand the intricacies of the funding and apportionment mechanisms (21.36%)
- I understand the interplay between license fees and the Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Program (29.13%)
- I have a basic knowledge of which items are taxed through the Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Program (23.30%)
- I understand that sportsmen and women provide funds for state fish & wildlife agencies (15.53%)
- What is the American System of Conservation Funding? (10.68%)