CSF works hard to keep you up-to-date on the issues you care about and their events and activites. Check back often for the latest updates and breaking news.
Latest NewsCheck back often to see breaking news and the latest alerts from CSF.
The Sportsmen's Voice Archive (Federal & State)Get current on CSF's bi-weekly newsletter, The Sportsmen's Voice.
Tracking the Capitols Archive (State)Get current on CSF's regular state legislative newsletter, Tracking the Capitols.
Press Release ArchiveVisit this page to find past press releases CSF has produced on key sportsmen's-policy issues and events.
Media GalleryHere you'll find photos from CSF's events and fundraisers.
Your opinion counts
What do you support as a means to either complement or enhance the funding state fish and wildlife agencies receive through the American System of Conservation Funding? (To learn more about the options below, visit CSF's issue briefs)Vote Here
- Increase the price of hunting and fishing licenses, tags, permits or stamps (3.85%)
- Create new species-specific stamps (e.g. trout stamp) (7.69%)
- Implement a conservation stamp for non-consumptive users (e.g. hikers, bikers, birdwatchers, etc.) that use state-owned lands (34.62%)
- Adopt a Conservation Sales Tax at the state level on all taxable goods, with the funds allocated for conservation projects (11.54%)
- Adopt a Dedicated Sales Tax on Outdoor Goods (a state-level tax on outdoor goods similar to the Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Programs) (19.23%)
- The creation of non-profit organization dedicated to raising funds for state wildlife agencies (23.08%)