CSF works hard to keep you up-to-date on the issues you care about and their events and activites. Check back often for the latest updates and breaking news.
Latest NewsCheck back often to see breaking news and the latest alerts from CSF.
The Sportsmen's Voice Archive (Federal & State)Get current on CSF's bi-weekly newsletter, The Sportsmen's Voice.
Tracking the Capitols Archive (State)Get current on CSF's regular state legislative newsletter, Tracking the Capitols.
Press Release ArchiveVisit this page to find past press releases CSF has produced on key sportsmen's-policy issues and events.
Media GalleryHere you'll find photos from CSF's events and fundraisers.
Your opinion counts
For the 80th Anniversary of the American System of Conservation Funding, in which way are you willing to increase your contribution to the future of America’s fish and wildlife conservation?Vote Here
- Supporting increased federal or state excise taxes on sporting goods (26.19%)
- Supporting increases in the costs of hunting and fishing licenses (14.29%)
- Purchasing additional shooting, hunting, or fishing equipment (11.90%)
- Purchasing conservation oriented license plates (7.14%)
- Purchasing either species-specific or general habitat stamps (7.14%)
- Introducing additional participants to recreational shooting, hunting, and/or fishing (33.33%)