CSF works diligently on your behalf to keep elected officials at every level aware of the issues important to sportsmen and women. If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation to help support the work of the Foundation please use the Donation Form at the bottom of this page or contact Phil Hoon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your opinion counts
From the sportsmen's perspective, what is the biggest threat to federal public lands?Vote Here
- User conflicts with non-consumptive users (7.79%)
- Inadequate funding (whether due to budget, fire-borrowing, or other reasons) for improving wildlife populations and habitat (10.39%)
- Poor habitat and land management (12.99%)
- Access restrictions to hunting, fishing, or recreational shooting (11.69%)
- Privatization or transfer of federal public lands (57.14%)