CSF’s supporters come from all backgrounds and walks of life, but are united in their passion for the outdoors and conservation and desire to protect and advance our rich sporting heritage. To recognize the contributions of these donors, CSF launched the Chairman’s Club in 2013. The Chairman’s Club provides recognition for individuals who philanthropically support CSF with a gift of at least $1,000 a year.
Chairman’s Club members receive recognition items including embroidered outerwear and a lapel pin, to proudly show their commitment to the Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation. Chairman’s Club members also have the opportunity to attend unique events and activities throughout the year.
To learn more about the Chairman’s Club and supporting the Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation, contact Phil Hoon, Corporate Relations Director at (202) 543-6850 ext. 24.
Click here to view Chairman's Club benefits for Explorers, Scouts, and Guides.
Click here for the Chairman’s Club pledge form.
Your opinion counts
What do you support as a means to either complement or enhance the funding state fish and wildlife agencies receive through the American System of Conservation Funding? (To learn more about the options below, visit CSF's issue briefs)Vote Here
- Increase the price of hunting and fishing licenses, tags, permits or stamps (9.46%)
- Create new species-specific stamps (e.g. trout stamp) (4.05%)
- Implement a conservation stamp for non-consumptive users (e.g. hikers, bikers, birdwatchers, etc.) that use state-owned lands (32.43%)
- Adopt a Conservation Sales Tax at the state level on all taxable goods, with the funds allocated for conservation projects (14.86%)
- Adopt a Dedicated Sales Tax on Outdoor Goods (a state-level tax on outdoor goods similar to the Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Programs) (20.27%)
- The creation of non-profit organization dedicated to raising funds for state wildlife agencies (18.92%)