Learn about CSF’s Mission Partners.
Learn about about how you can support CSF.
Learn how you can make a tax-deductible contribution to help support the work of CSF.
The Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation is also eligible to receive donations from government employees through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) Charity List. You may make a donation to CSF by selecting code 92624 on the CFC list.
Your opinion counts
Without researching further, please rate your level of knowledge on the American System of Conservation Funding. (Learn more after answering the poll)Vote Here
- I fully understand the intricacies of the funding and apportionment mechanisms (24.64%)
- I understand the interplay between license fees and the Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Program (28.99%)
- I have a basic knowledge of which items are taxed through the Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Program (24.64%)
- I understand that sportsmen and women provide funds for state fish & wildlife agencies (13.04%)
- What is the American System of Conservation Funding? (8.70%)