Learn about CSF’s Mission Partners.
Learn about about how you can support CSF.
Learn how you can make a tax-deductible contribution to help support the work of CSF.
The Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation is also eligible to receive donations from government employees through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) Charity List. You may make a donation to CSF by selecting code 92624 on the CFC list.
Your opinion counts
From the sportsmen's perspective, what is the biggest threat to federal public lands?Vote Here
- User conflicts with non-consumptive users (7.79%)
- Inadequate funding (whether due to budget, fire-borrowing, or other reasons) for improving wildlife populations and habitat (10.39%)
- Poor habitat and land management (12.99%)
- Access restrictions to hunting, fishing, or recreational shooting (11.69%)
- Privatization or transfer of federal public lands (57.14%)