The Silver State boasts more than 163,000 hunters and anglers who spend $409 million annually and support 5,326 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Nevada are three members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus, Governor Brian Sandoval and the Nevada Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus.
In 2012, Nevada became the 40th state to form a NASC-affiliated sportsmen’s caucus.
For more information on the elected officials protecting and promoting the sportsmen’s traditions in Nevada please contact Northwest States Manager Zach Widner or Pacific Southwest States Coordinator Soren Nelson.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Nevada Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Governor Brian Sandoval
Governors Sportsmen's Caucus Member
A network of pro-sportsmen governors who work to advance the sportsmen's agenda
Nevada Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
2017 Nevada BDR 206Aug 3
Revises provisions relating to hunting.
2017 Nevada BDR 108Jul 14
Makes various changes relating to trapping.
- 2017 Nevada BDR 107Jul 14
- Nevada S 417Mar 26
- Nevada S 398Mar 26
- Nevada A 335Mar 26
- Nevada SJR 11Mar 13
- Nevada S 176May 21
- Nevada S 163Mar 13 View more legislative alerts »
- Nevada: Commission to Consider Caliber and Case-length RestrictionsAug 25
- In Memory of Nevada State Senator Debbie SmithFeb 25
- CSF Welcomes New Midwestern and Western States CoordinatorsJan 14 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
Without researching further, please rate your level of knowledge on the American System of Conservation Funding. (Learn more after answering the poll)Vote Here
- I fully understand the intricacies of the funding and apportionment mechanisms (25.76%)
- I understand the interplay between license fees and the Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Program (30.30%)
- I have a basic knowledge of which items are taxed through the Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Program (24.24%)
- I understand that sportsmen and women provide funds for state fish & wildlife agencies (10.61%)
- What is the American System of Conservation Funding? (9.09%)