Massachusetts counts more than 538,000 hunters and anglers who spend $626 million annually and support 9,101 jobs. Working with CSF in a coordinated effort to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Massachusetts is the Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus and the Massachusetts Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus.
For more information on the work that CSF is doing to protect and promote the sportsmen’s traditions in Massachusetts please contact Northeastern States Director, Brent Miller.
Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
Massachusetts Members — Your representatives in Congress.
Massachusetts Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus
Caucus Leadership — Your local representatives in state government
Representative David Vieira
Representative Angelo D'Emilia
Senator Anne Gobi
Representative Keiko Orrall
Massachusetts H 3855Aug 10
Relates to land conservation incentives.
Massachusetts H 3081Jul 12
Relates to extreme risk protective orders.
- Massachusetts H 3563Apr 19
- Massachusetts H 3021Apr 11
- Massachusetts H 2918Mar 23
- Massachusetts H 3081Jul 12
- Massachusetts H 3069Jul 12
- Massachusetts H 2614Mar 13
- Massachusetts H 2607Mar 13 View more legislative alerts »
- Northeast: Regional Suppressor ShootMar 10
- Governors Sportsmen’s Caucus Members Sign Proclamations Celebrating National Hunting and Fishing DaySep 18
- Massachusetts Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus MeetingApr 30 View more media alerts »
Reports and Data
Your opinion counts
For the 80th Anniversary of the American System of Conservation Funding, in which way are you willing to increase your contribution to the future of America’s fish and wildlife conservation?Vote Here
- Supporting increased federal or state excise taxes on sporting goods (27.27%)
- Supporting increases in the costs of hunting and fishing licenses (16.88%)
- Purchasing additional shooting, hunting, or fishing equipment (11.69%)
- Purchasing conservation oriented license plates (5.19%)
- Purchasing either species-specific or general habitat stamps (9.09%)
- Introducing additional participants to recreational shooting, hunting, and/or fishing (29.87%)