- User conflicts with non-consumptive users (6.59%)
- Inadequate funding (whether due to budget, fire-borrowing, or other reasons) for improving wildlife populations and habitat (6.04%)
- Poor habitat and land management (14.84%)
- Access restrictions to hunting, fishing, or recreational shooting (18.13%)
- Privatization or transfer of federal public lands (54.40%)
We work hard to educate elected officials about issues important to you, but we can't do it alone. Find out how you can get involved and support CSF.