- Increase the price of hunting and fishing licenses, tags, permits or stamps (15.25%)
- Create new species-specific stamps (e.g. trout stamp) (3.39%)
- Implement a conservation stamp for non-consumptive users (e.g. hikers, bikers, birdwatchers, etc.) that use state-owned lands (28.81%)
- Adopt a Conservation Sales Tax at the state level on all taxable goods, with the funds allocated for conservation projects (13.56%)
- Adopt a Dedicated Sales Tax on Outdoor Goods (a state-level tax on outdoor goods similar to the Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Programs) (18.64%)
- The creation of non-profit organization dedicated to raising funds for state wildlife agencies (20.34%)
We work hard to educate elected officials about issues important to you, but we can't do it alone. Find out how you can get involved and support CSF.