In the states, the Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation States Program Team works with pro-sportsmen elected leaders through the collaboration of the individual sportsmen’s caucuses that make up the National Assembly of Sportsmen’s Caucuses and governors who are part of the Governors Sportsmen’s Caucus.
Download a PDF of the full list of our Issue Briefs.
To quickly locate an Issue Brief on a particular topic, and to see what bills have been introduced on the subject recently, please use the "Select a Category" drop-down box located on the right of your screen.
Encouraging the participation of sportsmen and women in the political process is critical… Read More
Instead of discarding or wasting game meat harvested through nuisance or crop damage… Read More
The National Archery in the Schools Program® (NASP®) is a non-profit 501(c)(3) that aims… Read More
Recreational fishing is widely accepted as a wholesome and non-controversial lifetime… Read More
National Hunting and Fishing Day celebrates the time-honored traditions of hunting and… Read More
In an effort to improve the quality of young people’s lives, several states have… Read More
Similar to hunting, a lack of access is cited as one of the primary barriers to… Read More
The vast majority of states throughout the nation offer an online component of the… Read More
Opportunities exist across the country to enrich the lives of terminally ill youth by… Read More
Participation in hunting has been generally declining since the 1980’s. Hunting license… Read More
Your opinion counts
Without researching further, please rate your level of knowledge on the American System of Conservation Funding. (Learn more after answering the poll)Vote Here
- I fully understand the intricacies of the funding and apportionment mechanisms (22.94%)
- I understand the interplay between license fees and the Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Program (27.52%)
- I have a basic knowledge of which items are taxed through the Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Program (22.02%)
- I understand that sportsmen and women provide funds for state fish & wildlife agencies (16.51%)
- What is the American System of Conservation Funding? (11.01%)