National Assembly of Sportsmen's Caucuses Annual Sportsman-Legislator Summit
The NASC Annual Sportsman-Legislator Summit is the largest gathering of pro-sportsmen legislators that occurs each year. This event provides the bipartisan group of sportsmen-legislators - representing states across the nation - with the opportunity to interact with state and federal natural resource agencies, allied non-governmental conservation organizations and industries concerned with the future of our nation's outdoor heritage. The meeting is also an opportunity for legislators to gather together to discuss issues impacting the sportsmen's conservation community and to share information relevant to America's hunters and recreational anglers and shooters.
The NASC Annual Sportsman-Legislator Summit further educates and informs those involved in the policy process and helps to shape the legislative agenda and issues legislators take on the following year.
If you have any questions, please contact PJ Carleton at 202-543-6850 x22 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for details about the 2017 event.
Click here to view the 2016 press release.
Click here to view the 2016 Media Gallery.
Your opinion counts
For the 80th Anniversary of the American System of Conservation Funding, in which way are you willing to increase your contribution to the future of America’s fish and wildlife conservation?Vote Here
- Supporting increased federal or state excise taxes on sporting goods (27.27%)
- Supporting increases in the costs of hunting and fishing licenses (9.09%)
- Purchasing additional shooting, hunting, or fishing equipment (27.27%)
- Purchasing conservation oriented license plates (9.09%)
- Purchasing either species-specific or general habitat stamps (0.00%)
- Introducing additional participants to recreational shooting, hunting, and/or fishing (27.27%)