The NASC Annual Sportsman-Legislator Summit is the largest gathering of pro-sportsmen legislators that occurs each year. This event provides the bipartisan group of sportsmen-legislators - representing states across the nation - with the opportunity to interact with state and federal natural resource agencies, allied non-governmental conservation organizations and industries concerned with the future of our nation's outdoor heritage. The meeting is also an opportunity for legislators to gather together to discuss issues impacting the sportsmen's conservation community and to share information relevant to America's hunters and recreational anglers and shooters.
The NASC Annual Sportsman-Legislator Summit further educates and informs those involved in the policy process and helps to shape the legislative agenda and issues legislators take on the following year.
If you have any questions on this event, please contact Jennifer Lundy via email.
- Sorry, there are no related photo galleries at this time.
Share this page
Your opinion counts
Without researching further, please rate your level of knowledge on the American System of Conservation Funding. (Learn more after answering the poll)Vote Here
- I fully understand the intricacies of the funding and apportionment mechanisms (23.58%)
- I understand the interplay between license fees and the Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Program (28.30%)
- I have a basic knowledge of which items are taxed through the Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Program (22.64%)
- I understand that sportsmen and women provide funds for state fish & wildlife agencies (15.09%)
- What is the American System of Conservation Funding? (10.38%)