Date: Mar 15
Time: All Day Event
Address: , Springfield, IL 62701 View in Google Maps
On March 15, CSF will travel to Springfield, Illinois, for the 3rd annual Illinois Wild Game Dinner. Hosted by CSF and the Illinois Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus, this event celebrates the accomplishments and discusses the upcoming challenges of the midwestern sportsmen's community.
For more information, please contact PJ Carleton, Senior Director of Events and Donor Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-543-6850 x22.
Connect on social media: #ILSportsmen2017
Share this page
Your opinion counts
What do you support as a means to either complement or enhance the funding state fish and wildlife agencies receive through the American System of Conservation Funding? (To learn more about the options below, visit CSF's issue briefs)Vote Here
- Increase the price of hunting and fishing licenses, tags, permits or stamps (9.21%)
- Create new species-specific stamps (e.g. trout stamp) (3.95%)
- Implement a conservation stamp for non-consumptive users (e.g. hikers, bikers, birdwatchers, etc.) that use state-owned lands (31.58%)
- Adopt a Conservation Sales Tax at the state level on all taxable goods, with the funds allocated for conservation projects (15.79%)
- Adopt a Dedicated Sales Tax on Outdoor Goods (a state-level tax on outdoor goods similar to the Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Programs) (21.05%)
- The creation of non-profit organization dedicated to raising funds for state wildlife agencies (18.42%)