Date: May 14
Time: 10:30am to 1:00pm
This annual competition gives teams from the outdoor industry the chance to compete against other industry teams for ultimate bragging rights.
Additionally, this yearly event with members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus pits the Democrats against the Republicans in a friendly skeet, trap, and sporting clays shooting competition to determine the “Top Guns” in Congress. Representatives of the conservation community and associated industry supporters also attend this event.
Share this page
Your opinion counts
Without researching further, please rate your level of knowledge on the American System of Conservation Funding. (Learn more after answering the poll)Vote Here
- I fully understand the intricacies of the funding and apportionment mechanisms (24.64%)
- I understand the interplay between license fees and the Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Program (28.99%)
- I have a basic knowledge of which items are taxed through the Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Program (24.64%)
- I understand that sportsmen and women provide funds for state fish & wildlife agencies (13.04%)
- What is the American System of Conservation Funding? (8.70%)