Date: Jan 06
Time: All Day Event
Address: , Dallas, TX View in Google Maps
The Dallas Safari Club (DSC) and the Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation’s Board of Directors will host a Chairman’s Club reception benefitting the Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation on January 6. For more than 15 years, DSC has been a strong advocate in supporting CSF’s mission to work with Congress, governors, and state legislatures to protect and advance hunting, angling, recreational shooting and trapping. Founded in 2013, the Chairman’s Club provides recognition for individuals who philanthropically support CSF with an annual gift of at least $1,000 per year.
For more information, please contact Dante Swallow at email@example.com.
Share this page
Your opinion counts
What do you support as a means to either complement or enhance the funding state fish and wildlife agencies receive through the American System of Conservation Funding? (To learn more about the options below, visit CSF's issue briefs)Vote Here
- Increase the price of hunting and fishing licenses, tags, permits or stamps (9.21%)
- Create new species-specific stamps (e.g. trout stamp) (3.95%)
- Implement a conservation stamp for non-consumptive users (e.g. hikers, bikers, birdwatchers, etc.) that use state-owned lands (31.58%)
- Adopt a Conservation Sales Tax at the state level on all taxable goods, with the funds allocated for conservation projects (15.79%)
- Adopt a Dedicated Sales Tax on Outdoor Goods (a state-level tax on outdoor goods similar to the Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Programs) (21.05%)
- The creation of non-profit organization dedicated to raising funds for state wildlife agencies (18.42%)