Date: Sep 13
Time: All Day Event
Address: , Washington, DC 20003 View in Google Maps
The Annual Banquet & Auction provides an opportunity for the outdoor sporting community, supporters, and friends of CSF to recognize the tremendous work of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus (CSC) in keeping sportsmen in the field. Leaders of the sportsmen and conservation communities meet with and acknowledge attending Members of Congress for their efforts on legislation regarding sportsmen.
If you have any questions on this event, please contact PJ Carleton, Senior Director of Events and Donor Relations, at (202) 543-6850 ex. 22 or via email at email@example.com.
Share this page
Your opinion counts
For the 80th Anniversary of the American System of Conservation Funding, in which way are you willing to increase your contribution to the future of America’s fish and wildlife conservation?Vote Here
- Supporting increased federal or state excise taxes on sporting goods (27.27%)
- Supporting increases in the costs of hunting and fishing licenses (16.88%)
- Purchasing additional shooting, hunting, or fishing equipment (11.69%)
- Purchasing conservation oriented license plates (5.19%)
- Purchasing either species-specific or general habitat stamps (9.09%)
- Introducing additional participants to recreational shooting, hunting, and/or fishing (29.87%)