Date: Sep 13
Time: All Day Event
Address: , Washington, DC 20003 View in Google Maps
The Annual Banquet & Auction provides an opportunity for the outdoor sporting community, supporters, and friends of CSF to recognize the tremendous work of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus (CSC) in keeping sportsmen in the field. Leaders of the sportsmen and conservation communities meet with and acknowledge attending Members of Congress for their efforts on legislation regarding sportsmen.
This year's theme is "Celebrating the American System of Conservation Funding: 80 Years of Success."
If you have any questions on this event, please contact PJ Carleton, Senior Director of Events and Donor Relations, at (202) 543-6850 ex. 22 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share this page
Your opinion counts
Which of the following options represents the biggest obstacle to your participation in more fishing activities?Vote Here
- Lack of access (19.51%)
- Expenses (equipment and licenses/stamps/fees) (15.45%)
- Burdensome or confusing regulations (12.20%)
- Overcrowded fishing locations (5.69%)
- Poor fishing experience due to low fish populations or small fish (17.07%)
- Conflicts with other users (e.g. boaters) (2.44%)
- Lack of time (27.64%)