Governors Sportsmen's Caucus
In 2009 the Congressional Sportsmen's Foundation (CSF) formed the Governors Sportsmen’s Caucus (GSC) - a bipartisan caucus of governors to protect and advance the interests of America's sportsmen and women, and advance professional fish and wildlife management policy.
The GSC facilitates communication and information exchange between participating offices in support of policies and regulations that promote and advance hunting, angling, recreational shooting and trapping. Guided by a bipartisan leadership team of governors and staffed through CSF, the GSC complements and enhances the Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus and the National Assembly of Sportsmen's Caucuses. Presently, the bipartisan GSC consists of 34 members, one being a lieutenant governor, representing diverse regions of the nation.
To view a roster of the GSC, click here.
Governors Sportsmen’s Caucus Leadership
Co-Chair: Governor Steve Bullock (MT)View Website
Co-Chair: Governor Phil Bryant (MS)View Details
Vice-Chair: Governor Matt Mead (WY)View Website
Vice-Chair: Governor Tom Wolf (PA)View Details
Your opinion counts
For the 80th Anniversary of the American System of Conservation Funding, in which way are you willing to increase your contribution to the future of America’s fish and wildlife conservation?Vote Here
- Supporting increased federal or state excise taxes on sporting goods (26.19%)
- Supporting increases in the costs of hunting and fishing licenses (14.29%)
- Purchasing additional shooting, hunting, or fishing equipment (11.90%)
- Purchasing conservation oriented license plates (7.14%)
- Purchasing either species-specific or general habitat stamps (7.14%)
- Introducing additional participants to recreational shooting, hunting, and/or fishing (33.33%)