CONGRESSIONAL SPORTSMEN'S CAUCUS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
The Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus (CSC) Alumni Association program was developed by CSF with the intention of linking previous CSC members in an alumni network. Members can then stay involved with protecting and advancing sportsmen’s interests through their experience with the public policy process.
The CSC remains one of the largest and most influential bipartisan caucuses on Capitol Hill with nearly 300 members. A united group of allies, the CSC has made significant progress in advancing the issues of interest to hunters, anglers, recreational shooters and trappers, but sportsmen must remain vigilant for opportunities to advance our traditions, as well as to deter threats to these time-honored activities.
As CSF looks to the future, we aim to build on the legacy of advancing sportsmen’s traditions in the halls of government.
Click here to view the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus Alumni Association members.
Click here to download the CSC Alumni Association application form.
CSC Alumni Association Founders:
Your opinion counts
For the 80th Anniversary of the American System of Conservation Funding, in which way are you willing to increase your contribution to the future of America’s fish and wildlife conservation?Vote Here
- Supporting increased federal or state excise taxes on sporting goods (25.00%)
- Supporting increases in the costs of hunting and fishing licenses (12.50%)
- Purchasing additional shooting, hunting, or fishing equipment (25.00%)
- Purchasing conservation oriented license plates (12.50%)
- Purchasing either species-specific or general habitat stamps (0.00%)
- Introducing additional participants to recreational shooting, hunting, and/or fishing (25.00%)