CSF's mission is to work with Congress, governors, and state legislatures to protect and advance hunting, angling, recreational shooting and trapping.
Learn about the True Identity of America’s Conservationists.Read More
"A Vision for Marine Fisheries Management in the 21st Century: Priorities for a New Administration"Read More
A Series of Recommendations by the American Wildlife Conservation PartnersRead More
Blue Ribbon Panel on Sustaining America's Diverse Fish and Wildlife Resources Final Report and Recommendations March 2016Read More
On May 16, twenty-six bipartisan Members of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus (CSC) joined members of the sportsmen’s community and…
On June 20, Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus (CSC) Member Congressman Steve Pearce (NM) introduced the Make Public Lands Public Act, which…
On June 8, the U.S. Senate passed the Wildlife Innovation and Longevity (WILD) Act (S. 826) by Unanimous Consent. Included within S. 826 is…
With decades of combined public policy and political experience, no organization has access to so many elected officials and does more to advance sportsmen's issues in the political arena than the Congressional Sportsmen's Foundation (CSF).
The state profiles are designed to be a comprehensive source of information on pro-sportsmen elected officials in each state as well as news and policy updates of concern to sportsmen and women.
Your opinion counts
For the 80th Anniversary of the American System of Conservation Funding, in which way are you willing to increase your contribution to the future of America’s fish and wildlife conservation?Vote Here
- Supporting increased federal or state excise taxes on sporting goods (28.57%)
- Supporting increases in the costs of hunting and fishing licenses (14.29%)
- Purchasing additional shooting, hunting, or fishing equipment (28.57%)
- Purchasing conservation oriented license plates (0.00%)
- Purchasing either species-specific or general habitat stamps (0.00%)
- Introducing additional participants to recreational shooting, hunting, and/or fishing (28.57%)
We work hard to educate elected officials about issues important to you, but we can't do it alone. Find out how you can get involved and support CSF.Read More