The Congressional Sportsmen's Foundation often has positions open within their ranks, and they offer internship opportunities throughout the year. Check these pages often to see updates about openings.
Full-Time Employment OpportunitiesAs the scope and reach of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation has grown over years, their staff has expanded to ensure high quality service to the members of our network of sportsmen’s caucuses.
Brad Rowse Fellow Internship ProgramCSF employs policy interns through the Brad Rowse Internship Program. Created in memory of Brad Rowse, an integral player in establishing the National Assembly of Sportsmen’s Caucuses, this internship opportunity provides successful candidates with the opportunity to learn the importance of the public policy process on hunting, fishing and conservation issues and to spend time learning about federal and state legislative initiatives that impact sportsmen and fish and wildlife conservation.
Event and Development Internship ProgramThe Event and Development intern will have opportunity to learn the importance of event planning and development in the hunting, fishing and conservation nonprofit arena.
Your opinion counts
For the 80th Anniversary of the American System of Conservation Funding, in which way are you willing to increase your contribution to the future of America’s fish and wildlife conservation?Vote Here
- Supporting increased federal or state excise taxes on sporting goods (26.19%)
- Supporting increases in the costs of hunting and fishing licenses (14.29%)
- Purchasing additional shooting, hunting, or fishing equipment (11.90%)
- Purchasing conservation oriented license plates (7.14%)
- Purchasing either species-specific or general habitat stamps (7.14%)
- Introducing additional participants to recreational shooting, hunting, and/or fishing (33.33%)