The Congressional Sportsmen's Foundation often has positions open within their ranks, and they offer internship opportunities throughout the year. Check these pages often to see updates about openings.
Full-Time Employment OpportunitiesAs the scope and reach of the Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation has grown over years, their staff has expanded to ensure high quality service to the members of our network of sportsmen’s caucuses.
Brad Rowse Fellow Internship ProgramCSF employs policy interns through the Brad Rowse Internship Program. Created in memory of Brad Rowse, an integral player in establishing the National Assembly of Sportsmen’s Caucuses, this internship opportunity provides successful candidates with the opportunity to learn the importance of the public policy process on hunting, fishing and conservation issues and to spend time learning about federal and state legislative initiatives that impact sportsmen and fish and wildlife conservation.
Event and Development Internship ProgramThe Event and Development intern will have opportunity to learn the importance of event planning and development in the hunting, fishing and conservation nonprofit arena.
Your opinion counts
What do you support as a means to either complement or enhance the funding state fish and wildlife agencies receive through the American System of Conservation Funding? (To learn more about the options below, visit CSF's issue briefs)Vote Here
- Increase the price of hunting and fishing licenses, tags, permits or stamps (9.21%)
- Create new species-specific stamps (e.g. trout stamp) (3.95%)
- Implement a conservation stamp for non-consumptive users (e.g. hikers, bikers, birdwatchers, etc.) that use state-owned lands (31.58%)
- Adopt a Conservation Sales Tax at the state level on all taxable goods, with the funds allocated for conservation projects (15.79%)
- Adopt a Dedicated Sales Tax on Outdoor Goods (a state-level tax on outdoor goods similar to the Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Programs) (21.05%)
- The creation of non-profit organization dedicated to raising funds for state wildlife agencies (18.42%)