CSF's mission is to work with Congress, governors, and state legislatures to protect and advance hunting, angling, recreational shooting and trapping.
Learn about the True Identity of America’s Conservationists.Read More
Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus Members working to enhance access to public lands for outdoor recreation.Read More
"A Vision for Marine Fisheries Management in the 21st Century: Priorities for a New Administration"Read More
A Series of Recommendations by the American Wildlife Conservation PartnersRead More
On February 16, the U.S. House of Representatives approved House Joint (H.J.) Resolution 69 with a bipartisan vote (225-193), which would…
The Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation (CSF) hosted its first Capitol Hill policy briefing of 2017, on March 22, on the North American…
Recently, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia issued a unanimous, 3-0 decision to remove Wyoming’s wolf population from…
With decades of combined public policy and political experience, no organization has access to so many elected officials and does more to advance sportsmen's issues in the political arena than the Congressional Sportsmen's Foundation (CSF).
The state profiles are designed to be a comprehensive source of information on pro-sportsmen elected officials in each state as well as news and policy updates of concern to sportsmen and women.
Your opinion counts
What do you support as a means to either complement or enhance the funding state fish and wildlife agencies receive through the American System of Conservation Funding? (To learn more about the options below, visit CSF's issue briefs)Vote Here
- Increase the price of hunting and fishing licenses, tags, permits or stamps (9.72%)
- Create new species-specific stamps (e.g. trout stamp) (4.17%)
- Implement a conservation stamp for non-consumptive users (e.g. hikers, bikers, birdwatchers, etc.) that use state-owned lands (31.94%)
- Adopt a Conservation Sales Tax at the state level on all taxable goods, with the funds allocated for conservation projects (13.89%)
- Adopt a Dedicated Sales Tax on Outdoor Goods (a state-level tax on outdoor goods similar to the Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Programs) (20.83%)
- The creation of non-profit organization dedicated to raising funds for state wildlife agencies (19.44%)
We work hard to educate elected officials about issues important to you, but we can't do it alone. Find out how you can get involved and support CSF.Read More