CSF's mission is to work with Congress, governors, and state legislatures to protect and advance hunting, angling, recreational shooting and trapping.
Learn about the True Identity of America’s Conservationists.Read More
Congressional Sportsmen’s Caucus Members working to enhance access to public lands for outdoor recreation.Read More
The Morris-Deal Commission report includes recommendations for governing that nation’s marine fisheries.Read More
A Series of Recommendations by the American Wildlife Conservation PartnersRead More
Texas, Mississippi governors offer support for state management of troubled Gulf fishery Coastal Conservation Association and the…
On July 14, sportsmen’s groups, industry leaders, and representatives of the California Legislative Outdoor Sporting Caucus (Caucus),…
On July 19, Delaware House Bill 289 (DE HB 289) was signed into law by Governor Jack Markell providing sportsmen and women the opportunity to…
With decades of combined public policy and political experience, no organization has access to so many elected officials and does more to advance sportsmen's issues in the political arena than the Congressional Sportsmen's Foundation (CSF).
The state profiles are designed to be a comprehensive source of information on pro-sportsmen elected officials in each state as well as news and policy updates of concern to sportsmen and women.
Your opinion counts
Without researching further, please rate your level of knowledge on the American System of Conservation Funding. (Learn more after answering the poll)Vote Here
- I fully understand the intricacies of the funding and apportionment mechanisms (36.36%)
- I understand the interplay between license fees and the Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Program (36.36%)
- I have a basic knowledge of which items are taxed through the Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Program (9.09%)
- I understand that sportsmen and women provide funds for state fish & wildlife agencies (13.64%)
- What is the American System of Conservation Funding? (4.55%)
We work hard to educate elected officials about issues important to you, but we can't do it alone. Find out how you can get involved and support CSF.Read More